Terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations. For the use of M/s. CoDesk Venture Pvt. Ltd. Website, located at https://codeskventure.in.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use CoDesk Venture if you do not agree. To take all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer. Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website. And compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment. Necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client. In the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs. In respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they. Are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
For Cancellations, please write us firstname.lastname@example.org with an Order Number OR Submission ID.
Requests received within 1 hour M/s. CoDesk Venture Will be treat as a cancellation of services.
E-Services Cancellation Policy
- Application Fee: Actual as per slab are Refundable for Cancelled Job Request.
- Processing Fee Rs. 107/- Only exclude GST are non Refundable.
- Document Analysis Fee Rs. 40/- Only exclude GST are non Refundable.
- The fees once paid will not be refund for applications which are successfully submit.
- Cancellation of applications shall not be entertain.
- No Refund for applications which are disapprove by Concern Departments OR Concern Authority Subject to Verification Failed.
We will try our best to create suitable design concepts for our citizens.
In case any citizens are not completely satisfied with our M/s. CoDesk Venture services, we can provide a refund.
If paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Wallet, refunds will be provide to the original Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Wallet provided at the time of purchase and in case of payment gateway, Paytm / Payu / Razorpay / UPI / other approved payment gateway on the Website: https://codeskventure.in, payments refund will be credit to the same account.
Unless otherwise stated, M/s. CoDesk Venture Pvt. Ltd. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights. For all material on CoDesk Venture all intellectual property rights are private. You may access this from CoDesk Venture for your own personal use. Subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from.
- Redistribute content.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions. And information in certain areas of the website. M/s. CoDesk Venture Pvt. Ltd. does not filter, edit, publish. Or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of M/s. CoDesk Venture Pvt. Ltd, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, M/s. CoDesk Venture Pvt. Ltd, shall not be liable for the Comments. Or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered. As a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
M/s. CoDesk Venture Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to monitor all comments. And to remove any comments which can be review inappropriate. Offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are allowing to post the comments on our website. And have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- Comments do not invade any intellectual property right. Including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent. Or otherwise, unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be use to solicit or promote business. Or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant M/s. CoDesk Venture Pvt. Ltd, a non-exclusive license to use. Reproduce, edit and authorize others to use. Reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Terms And Conditions Hyperlinking to our Content.
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors may link to our website. In the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and. ·
- System wide Accredited Businesses expect soliciting non-profit organizations. Charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page. The publications or to another website information so long as the link. (a) is not in any way deceptive. (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship. Endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and. (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources.
- dot.com community sites.
- Associations or other groups representing charities.
- Online directory distributors.
- Internet portals.
- Accounting, law and consulting firms; and.
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that. (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses. (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us. (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates. The absence of M/s. CoDesk Venture Pvt. Ltd, and. (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link. (a) is not in any way deceptive. (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement. Or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and. (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If? You are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2. Above and are interest in linking to our website. You must inform us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com Please include your name, organization name, contacts information. As well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs. From which you intend to link to our website. And a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or.
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or.
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense. Within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of M/s. CoDesk Venture Pvt. Ltd. logo or other artwork will be allowed. For linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Terms And Conditions iFrames.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages. That alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Terms And Conditions Content Liability.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpret as libelous. Obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Terms And Conditions Reservation of Rights.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions, and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Terms And Conditions Removal of links from our website.
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason. You are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links. But we are not obligate to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy. Nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available. Or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. We exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- exclude or limit our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permit under applicable law; or.
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluding under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer. (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and. (b) governs all liabilities arising under the disclaimer. Including liabilities arising in contract. In tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provide free of charge. We will not be liable for any loss or damage to any nature.