Limited Liability Partnership
LLP Registration Under a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), two or more partners form a special partnership and have limited liabilities. It is registered as per the compliance and regulatory guidelines of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
Low Cost of Formation
LLP Registration the cost of formation is very low as compared to any other form of business. Also, the compliances are much lower than other forms of business.
Separate Legal Existence
LLP has a separate legal existence which is different from its owner.
As it is an incorporated entity, it has perpetual succession. The LLP is an artificial entity distinct from its owner.
Registration Limited Liability
While doing business as a proprietorship firm, the personal assets of the proprietor can be at risk in the event of failure, but this is not the case for a Limited Liability Partnership, as the shareholder liability is limited to his shareholding. This means any loss or debts which are pure of business nature will not impact, personal savings or wealth of an entrepreneur.
What is an LLP Company in India?
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) is a new corporate structure that combines the flexibility of a partnership and the advantages of limited liability of a company at a low compliance cost. …
The LLP shall be a body corporate and a legal entity separate from its partners.
Company Registration Documents Required
- Self-Attested Copy of Pan Card of Designated Partners.
- Self-Attested Copy of Voter Id card /Aadhaar card
- Passport size photograph of Designated Partners
- Email Id & Mobile No of all Designated Partners
- Electricity / Water bill (Proposed registered office)
- Copy of rent agreement (If rented Property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)
- Copy of Property Papers (If owned Property)
After submitting all requisite documents, we will apply and obtain DSC and DPIN for you within 2-3 working Days.
- After obtaining DSC and DIN we will file name approval application with at least 3 names with MCA. Name approval generally comes in 3-4 working days.
After name approval, all registration forms will be filed with MCA on behalf of you along with application of PAN. Basically, MCA takes around 15 working days for approval and further issuance of Incorporation Certificate and Pan Card.