Kisan Pension, Kisan Maandhan Yojana, Kisan Pension Varthur, Kisan Pension Bengaluru, Kisan Pension Karnataka.
Kisan Maandhan Yojana is a government scheme meant for old age protection. And social security of Small and Marginal Farmers (SMF). All Small and Marginal Farmers. Having cultivable landholding up to 2 hectares falling in the age group of 18 to 40 years. Whose names appear in the land records of States/UT’s as on 01.08.2019 are eligible to get benefit under the Scheme.
Kisan Maandhan Yojana under this scheme. The farmers would receive a minimum assured pension of Rs 3000/- per month. After attaining the age of 60 years. And if the farmer dies. The spouse of the farmer shall be sanction to receive 50% of the pension. As a family pension. Family pension is applicable only to a spouse.
- On the maturity of the scheme, an individual will be sanction to obtain a monthly pension of Rs. 3000/-. The pension amount helps pension holders to aid their financial requirements.
- The applicants between the age group of 18 to 40 years will have to make monthly contributions ranging between Rs 55 to Rs 200 per month till they attain the age of 60.
- Once the applicant attains the age of 60, he/ she can claim the pension amount. Every month a fixed pension amount gets deposit in the pension account of the respective individual.
Kisan Pension Entry age specific monthly contribution.
|Entry Age (Yrs)|
|Member’s monthly contribution (Rs)|
|Central Govt’s monthly contribution (Rs)|
|Total monthly contribution (Rs)|
(Total = C + D)
Kisan Pension Eligibility Criteria.
- For Small and Marginal Farmers.
- Entry age between 18 to 40 years.
- Cultivable land up to 2 hectares as per land records of the concerned State/UT.
Kisan Pension Should not be.
- SMFs covered under any other statuary social security schemes such as the National Pension Scheme (NPS). Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Scheme. Employees’ Fund Organization Scheme, etc.
- Farmers who have opted for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana. And National Pension Scheme for Traders. And Self-Employed Persons administered by the Ministry of Labour & Employment.
- Further, the following categories of beneficiaries of higher economic status. Shall not be eligible for benefits under the scheme:
- All Institutional Landholders.
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts.
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers. And former/present Members of Lok Sabha/ Rajya Sabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils. Former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations. Former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries/ Offices/Departments and their field units. Central or State PSEs and Attached offices/ Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies. (Excluding Multi-Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees).
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in the last assessment year. (f) Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants. And architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking the practice.
He/ She should possess.
- Aadhaar card.
- Savings Bank Account / PM- KISAN Account.
- Assured Pension of Rs. 3000/- month.
- Voluntary and Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Matching Contribution by the Government of India.
Benefits to the family on death of an eligible subscriber.
During the receipt of pension, if an eligible subscriber dies. His spouse shall be only sanction to receive fifty per cent of the pension. Received by such eligible subscriber, as family pension and such family pension shall be applicable only to the spouse.
Kisan Maandhan Yojana Benefits on disablement.
On condition that an eligible subscriber has given regular contributions. And become permanently disabled due to any cause. Before attaining his age of 60 years, and is unable to continue to contribute under this scheme. His spouse shall be sanction to continue with the scheme subsequently by payment of regular contribution. As applicable or exit the scheme by receiving the share of contribution deposit by such subscriber. With interest as actually earned thereon by the Pension Fund. Or the interest at the savings bank interest rate thereon, whichever is higher.
Benefits on Leaving the Pension Scheme.
- In case an eligible subscriber exits. This scheme within a period of less than ten years. From the date of joining the scheme by him. Then the share of contribution by him. Only will be return to him with savings bank rate of interest payable thereon.
- If an eligible subscriber exits after completion of a period of ten years. OR more from the date of joining the scheme by him. But before his age of sixty years. Then his share of contribution only shall be return to him. Along with accumulated interest thereon as actually earned by the Pension Fund. OR the interest at the savings bank interest rate thereon, whichever is higher.
- If an eligible subscriber has given regular contributions and died due to any cause. His spouse shall be sanction to continue with the scheme subsequently. By payment of regular contribution as applicable. OR exit by receiving the share of contribution paid by such subscriber. Along with accumulated interest, as actually earned thereon by the Pension Fund. OR at the savings bank interest rate thereon, whichever is higher.
- After death of subscriber. And his or her spouse, the corpus shall be credited back to the fund.